Head of IT Department, Dorra Group
More than Sixteen years in IT sector, including strategic direction, budget preparation, vendor relationships and planning and operation of Information Technology & Communications environment.
A clear and direct project manager, skilled in developing and maintaining a broad vision, cultivating excellent relationships, and communicating effectively across the organization to build focused and productive teams.
Expert service delivery manager with hands on experience of more than Fourteen years.
In-depth knowledge and experience in information technology infrastructure planning, capacity analysis, and system implementation.
Skilled in evaluating current and future technologies and leading purchase planning to support both short and long-term IT initiatives.
- More than Sixteen years of experience in IT sector.
- Expert Service delivery with hands on experience.
- Proven track of successes in Leading technical teams in both functional and matrix organization.
- IT Project Manager.
- Excellent Vendor Management as primary contact with biggest IT vendors.
- Certified in Governance: ITIL Expert - Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF).
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI.
- Certified from HP, EMC, VMware, Cisco and Microsoft.
- Hold Master of Business Administration (MBA).